* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1 cup butter
* 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 tsp sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 egg
* 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Mix in flour mixture until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and drop by spoonfuls of mixture on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 – 11 minutes until just lightly brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.