- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black peppr
- 1 pound of thinly slicked chicken breast
- 3 tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Mix flour, garlic, salt, pepper, in shallow dish, coat chicken.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and butter in a skillet.
- Add chicken and cook 5 – 6 minutes or until golden brown, remove from skillet.
- Add remaining oil to skillet, add mushrooms.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, add chicken stock, stir in wine, basil, onion powder, and chicken.
- Bring to boil then lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Server over noodles.