Skip to content
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic (9 cloves)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp grated lemon zest (2 lemons)
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme
- salt & pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons
- Warm oil in a small saucepan and add garlic. Cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and mix in wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, thyme and 1 tsp salt.
- Pour into 9 x 12 baking dish, add chicken.
- Brush chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut lemon into wedges and tuck under chicken breast.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes. If not golden brown, place under broiler for 2 mins.
- Cover with aluminum foil for 10 mins before serving.