Skip to content
- 12 oz cooked chicken, cubed or shredded (about 1 lb raw)
- 1 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese blend, divided
- 4 oz diced green chilis
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Greek yogurt for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a large bowl mix together chicken, enchilada sauce, 1/2 of the cheese, cilantro, and chilis. Once mixed add to an 8×8 casserole 3. dish.
- Place pan in preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and heated all the way through.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro and Greek yogurt if desired.