- 1 lb ground meat
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10.5 oz) can condensed vegetable soup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups mashed potatoes*
- 1 cup Colby cheese
- 1 cup each frozen corn and frozen peas
*Prepare mashed potatoes per your favorite recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a two quart baking dish.
- Cook ground beef, onion and celery in a large skillet.
- Add peas and carrots, stir well.
- Pour cooked mixture into baking dish with vegetable soup and thyme, stir well.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and spread mashed potatoes on top of sprinkle with remaining Colby cheese.