- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 can (14.5-ounce) fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro (1/2 tbls. dried)
- 12 ounces cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 (14.5-ounce) can Mexican Rotel Tomatoes or 1/2 (14.5-ounce) can no salt added chopped tomatoes plus 1 chopped jalapeno
- 1/2 large white or yellow onion, chopped
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1 cups reduced-fat shredded pepper jack and Colby cheese blend
- small can green chili
- In a saucepan, mix together sour cream, green chili, soup and cilantro. Heat through and set aside.
- Combine the chicken, Rotel tomatoes, and onions in a pan coated with cooking spray. Heat until onions are transparent.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave until they are flexible.
- Fill each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture and about 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Roll tortilla up and place seam side down in a 8 x 11 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour over the sour cream sauce and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
Garnish with additional cilantro and green onions.
Recipe source: https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/