This one is great for Thanksgiving or Christmas or any large gathering.
- 9 to 10 cups corn bread mix
- 2 cups celery chopped
- 3 cups onion chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp poultry seasonings
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 to 4 cup chicken broth
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place bread crumb crumbs in large bowl.
- Add celery and onions.
- Pour butter and broth over mixture. Add more if needed.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Mix well and spoon into a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 30 minutes more.