- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 Pkg Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Swiss cheese shredded
- 10 oz frozen spinach – thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Over medium heat, combine butter & oil in saucepan.
- Add onions. Cook 3 – 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle in flour. Stir until a paste forms.
- Slowly stir in milk to avoid lumps.
- Stir in Hidden Valley Ranch dressing package and reduce heat.
- Cook 10 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Stir in cream cheese + 1/2 of the Swiss cheese until melted.
- Add spinach and remove from heat.
- Place in a baking dish and top with remaining Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
This can be frozen if needed.