- 2 lb. tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine or sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper, garlic, vinegar, and water in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. 2. Add olive oil and blend to combine.
- Taste and season with salt, pepper, and more vinegar if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with thinly sliced fresh basil.
Recipe source: http://www.delish.com/